Make your tracks sound even fatter by adding some analog flavor to your all digital production. Replace your software based synth bass, leads and pads with an authentic vintage analog synth! We know synths are expensive. Analog synthesizers are hard to find. Maintenance of vintage synthesizers is a challenge (memory batteries, patch storage, tuning, repairs, etc). Renting vintage synthesizers, keyboards, or sound modules is almost logistically impossible. You might have sold your synths and now you need one for a project. For some producers, samples, emulators, VST plugins, and pre recorded loops are not enough. Get us your midi files, we record the synth tracks at your direction, we send the recorded tracks back to you. Works great for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Ableton Live, Garage Band, Digital Performer, or any other DAW.
• two mp3 files of your song, one with and without the parts you want replaced, rough mixes are fine.
• an mp3, a link to an mp3, or YouTube video of a song you want your part to sound similar to.
• a midi file of the parts you want replaced, note the tempo.
• Pro Tools Session files and tracks (optional)
• a preference for the synth we'll use.
• Pay with PayPal.
What you get:
• Several .wav or .aiff files at 16 bit 44.1khz containing variations of the solo synth track (different octaves, filter settings) available for download as soon as we finish the recording and payment is secured. You just drop it into your mix. Or, get a Pro Tools project files with the added synth tracks, regardless of the format you sent us.