Emagic Logic .LSO and .SON File Conversion
Emagic (originally C-LAB) was a German company that gained notoriety with their advanced MIDI sequencing programs Creator and Notator in the late 80's, which ran exclusively on the Atari ST. In 1992, after continuous development, a version of the software known as Notator Logic was released for Mac, Atari ST, and later for Windows.
Following the success of the software and establishing a loyal user base, the program was rewritten with many enhancements and the "Notator" part of the name was dropped and re-branded as Emagic Logic. In 2002, Apple purchased Emagic and changed the name of the program to Logic Pro. Following the Apple acquisition, development for all other operating systems (aside from Mac OS) ceased, and Apple no longer supports older Emagic .LSO files below version 5.
Deep Signal Studios accepts all Logic file formats:
- .LSO files
- .SON files from Notator
- Logic Audio Platinum/Gold/Silver and MicroLogic that ran on Mac OS 7 through 9 (including but not limited to filetype: EM3F, creator: EMAG) with or without audio Atari version on ATARI ST formatted physical floppy disks
and can convert these to:
- .MID (standard midi file for use in any other sequencer)
- Logic Pro X (with midi, audio, or both)
- Pro Tools session (any version, with midi, audio, or both)
- Digital Performer (with midi, audio, or both)
- Ableton Live (with midi, audio, or both)
- GarageBand (with midi, audio, or both)
or any other sequencer file format you wish.
Why Choose Deep Signal Studios?